Error: This error might be displayed if you do not have the YES Network package with your TV provider or your login session has expired:
Please call your TV provider to ensure you have the YES Network package on your cable account and are authorized to watch content on the YES app
Sometimes this error can occur, if your login session has expired. If this is the case, please try the following:
- Tap on the WATCH tab and then pull down from the top area of the screen (around the YES logo), downwards in order to reload the content – see screenshot below. This should refresh your session.
If the pull down to refresh option does not resolve the issue for you, please try the following:
- Launch the YES app and tap on the 'ACCOUNT' tab
- Tap on 'Manage TV Provider'
- Sign out of your TV provider in case it shows you are logged in (ignore this step if you are not logged in to any TV provider)
- Tap on 'Manage TV Provider' again and then tap on 'OTHER TV PROVIDERS'
- Select your current TV provider to log in with them
- Once you have logged into your TV provider, tap on the 'WATCH tab' to start watching content